Monday, November 5, 2007

Following great demand

I have actually lost count of the amount of requests* I have had to add to this blog!The pressure has finally got to me and I have decided to go for it!

* Two, one of which came from the mad Pap owner I live with!

I watched Ewan and Charlie heading for Africa last night. They spent a horrible couple of days crossing Europe in torrential rain on their motorcycles, before meeting more clement weather later in the programme.

"She who must be obeyed" ( SWMBO ) was working this morning and as we have just about run out of everything, I volunteered last night, from the snug warmth of my reclining armchair to pop into town on the bike to purchase a few essentials.

Imagine my horror when blearily peering from the bedroom window this morning, I observed RAIN and the bushes in the garden lashing around in hurricane force winds!

No excuses, my heroes can do it, so can I.

Now several hours later, the larder is stocked and I am still shivering miserably in front of a hot heater.

Pah , the rain in Italy is warmer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you , also, have all the camp followers?